Friday, October 5, 2007

WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE?

What you believe yourself to be, you are.



Do you believe, deep down inside of you, that you can succeed in what you want to do?



What do you believe about yourself? Set goals you believe you can accomplish. Your beliefs will shape your actions. As you achieve these goals, you'll begin to believe you are capable of succeeding and of doing even more.





"Believe it can be done. When you believe something can be done, really believe, your mind will find the ways to do it.

5 comments:

j.elle said...

I believe I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.

Love you lots!

merbear said...

You sure can little girl!!! I believe that too!!
Love you also J.elle..........

MissionsAngel said...

"Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But have to take action to get it!' Jack Canfield

J. Elle you are correct 100%-

merbear said...

That is cool Angel!!
Thanks for your comments, I always look forward to reading your thoughts.
See you in 8 days....

MissionsAngel said...

BIG CHEEZY GRIN! I am SO excited!!!