Monday, July 23, 2007

Louis Armstrong What a Wonderful World

THE BALL WE EXIST ON:
By the way which can not be pin pointed when observed; because our solar system is so small compared to the vast milky way we are surrounded by; HOLD ON TO YOUR LIVER! which there are approximately 50 billion other galaxies nearby

Anyways, on this ball we exist on;
- there are imaginary lines that divide our ball
- dare you step over the imaginary line without passport, invitation or approval
- on this ball we exist on; we can actually hate, be jealous, greedy, selfish, hate the color of someones skin, or even hate
because of their faith, and perhaps even kill you for any of the above.
- I am believing that in spite of it all "WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD"

GOD SPOKE IT INTO EXISTANCE
- made it day and night
- divided the earth from the heavens
- gave us plants, herbs, seeds to be our food
- most of all, he gave us his spirit to make us live above all the things listed above.

I really do want to take care and respect this ball I exist on for him, until he comes for us.. don't you?

7 comments:

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

Merrily!! How wonderful! YOu have finally joined us. It is only fair if you are oging to read, then you should write!!:)
Yes, it is still a beautiful world with some beautiful people in it like you! i look forward to reading your ramblings!!

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

How do you put on the you tube deals??

merbear said...

I put on the youtube deals, via my daughters....
I am a computer moron,,,, so they are going to show me. By and by I should be able to do it myself. If you ask them to show you, I know they would be happy to.

merbear said...

By the way TIna, you are my very first comment. That is special to me...
Thank you so much....

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

no problem. If we keep commenting on each others blog then we should feel important.

Misty Hamel said...

Merbear, may I add my welcome to the world of blogging! It was so nice to talk to you the other day and now I can feel like I am talking to you just by checking your site! What a wonderful world, indeed!

About Louis Armstrong, how in the world can such an old voice be so timeless? I could lay back and smile in the warmth of that song for days and days!

On our beautiful planet Earth and all it's inhabitants...I want my grandchildren to enjoy it as pollution and hate free as possible if the Lord has still not returned. So, yes, let's take care to take care!

Misty Hamel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.