Friday, July 27, 2007

THE WORD HAS SO MUCH POWER!!!!

Who shall seperate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to seperate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8: 35 and 38 and 39

Can't explain what those three scriptures mean to me....

Hold on, hang on and know nothing can seperate us from the love of God.....

8 comments:

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

IT SAYS "NOTHING SHALL BE ABLE" THAT IS COMFORTING. HIS LOVE IS WITH US NO MATTER WHERE WE ARE!!

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

Merrily, that scripture is amazing! I have just read it again. It says death can't seperate us, but neither can life. It says the heights can't seperate us, but neither can the depths. Isn't that amazing? I haven't really thought about it like that before.

merbear said...

I know, it is so heavy! NOTHING can seperate us. If this earth shakes, rattles or rolls; nothing can take him from us. Not principalities, powers of darkness....... whatever bring it on........Nothing shall be able..
The only thing is we are not puppets,,, we can seperate ourselves.. us bought and purchased...
Even then we are only one prayer away from sanctification from our Sovereign God.
I think it boils down to..... he loves us more than we can comprehend and his word tells us, NOTHING can seperate us. That makes me feel so strong in him.

Jerms said...

I wanna be like a sponge and soak everything that god has to say to me, I wanna be like an open book

Jerms said...

and hi

merbear said...

So nice to have your comments Jerm gladue
I too want to be a sponge and soak it all up. When I have sponged and soaked it; I then want to spew it out!
Not just a hearer; but a doer!!!
I got lots of work ahead Jerm......

Jerms said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jerms said...

me to i gots lots of work ahead of me