Monday, August 13, 2007

MY PASTOR'S WIFE

HOW DO I DESCRIBE AND EXPRESS MY FEELINGS TOWARD HER? THIS MORNING I FEEL SO STRONG TO TRY TO ATTEMPT.
WHENEVER I READ OR CONTEMPLATE SUCH THINGS THAT ARE INSPIRATIONAL, INSTRUCTIONAL, SPIRITUAL TO ME; SISTER KING IS OVER THE TOP IN ALL AREAS

THIS WOMAN IS A CHRISTIAN! HER CAPACITY TO; LOVE, ENCOURAGE, GIVE, LISTEN, COUNCEL, UNDERSTAND, LONGSUFFER, ENDURE, FORGIVE, BELIEVE, BEAR ALL THINGS, HOPE FOR GOOD, ASTOUNDS ME.

I COULD WRITE AT LENGTH ON EACH AND EVERY ATTRIBUTE MENTIONED ABOVE. SHE WOULD BE UNCOMFORTABLE AND UNEASY, SO I WON'T.

ANYWAYS, ANYONE THAT KNOWS HER; KNOWS THIS TO BE TRUE.

PLEASE FULLY UNDERSTAND; WE ARE BLESSED!!! NOT EVERY PASTORS WIFE ON THIS GLOBE; SPENDS HERSELF LIKE OUR PASTORS WIFE.

WHEN I GROW UP!! I WANT TO BE JUST LIKE SISTER KING.

THIS IS MY HEART TODAY!

14 comments:

Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

Sis. King is definitely a good example of a Cristian lady. She is someone whom I can look up to and respect, someone I am proud to call my pastor's wife.

~Jeriann said...

How beautiful! You are blessed. =)

Sara Rivas said...

SOOO SOOOO true mom!!!! I wouldnt trade what we have with Sis.King for anything in this world....I love her and respect her more than what these words can even say!!!!!

Marks Starlet said...

Mom..... When you asked "How do I describe and express my feelings towards Sister King?" ... It's something that you almost cant put words to! It doesn't matter what age you are or what stage in life your at or what you may be going through.... she is THE Leading Example of A Christian Lady!!
If I could be a fraction of the amazing woman she is when I grow up, then I will be a blessed woman!
I love her so much!

And your right about how there is no woman on this globe that "spends herself" like sister King does!!

merbear said...

Hey Jeriann,,,
So nice to hear from you. So cool that as many miles away that you live; that Sister King is known for her GOOD works!!!

merbear said...

Anyone reading!! The half has never been told. We only see the tip of the iceberg regarding Sister Kings person.
This lady is so deep in my heart! Words cannot express!!!

Jerms said...

wooot k im done

~Jeriann said...

Yes Maam! I'm so glad to know her! :)

Misty Hamel said...

Merbear, first I have to say that I agree with you 100%! Judy King is AWESOME!!! I was so blessed to have her as a mother and a Pastor's wife. Secondly, I am so grateful that my mom is blessed to have such wonderful people in Calgary that love and support her. Thanks for appreciating her and treating her well!

merbear said...

Misty Baby!!
Thank you so much for commenting on this blog.
Love you so much.
Your moms strongest love language would likely be "Acts of Service".
If she is not helping, solving, mending, rescuing, loving; she wouldn't be her. (Sort of sounds like the qualities in Matt aye?)

Judy King said...

nuff already!

Jerms said...

i think u guys know how i feel about the whole family after all its in my profile

merbear said...

The truth hurts aye??? LOL

Amy St. Pierre said...

Hi Mer, I just found your blog! It's so true...we are definitely the most blessed people in the world! We love you so much Sis. King!